Resilience Aviation’s aircraft management services can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars on private business jets, to millions of dollars on commercial or cargo airline operations.
Our aircraft management service include:
- Client service management
- Flight co-ordination and dispatch
- Flight operations
- Chartering sales and marketing
Our services deliver unbelievable benefits for our clients including:
- Fuel savings – our established fuel programme can save you money and increase your margins
- Insurance advantages – we are able to source favourable insurance terms through our network and leveraging power
- Aircraft safety – safety is our biggest priority and this is proven through our zero incident or accident rate. Our pilots are highly trained and experience professionals. Our aircraft are maintained to world-class aviation safety standards
- Maintenance – we know that no aspect of aviation is more essential than maintenance, we adhere to and exceed global standards of maintenance through our through quality audits processes
Safety is our priority
Resilience Aviation complies with the latest ICAO Safety Requirements as stipulated in the Doc 9859 Edition 3 – Safety Management Systems.
We have a clean 5 year safety record.
A full SMS implementation program is in place which ensures all safety related issues are highlighted and mitigated.
Resilience Aviation offers Continuing Airworthiness Management for operators and owners. We plan, track and and record scheduled maintenance requirements; respond to Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives; handle warranty and program management; and offer 24 hour Aircraft-On-Ground (AOG) support for managed aircraft. Depending on the location and aircraft type, maintenance may be performed at an Resilience Aviation facility or a qualified third-party organisation. Resilience Aviation also offers Airworthiness Certificate renewals and Authority Liaison worldwide.
Benefit from Resilience Aviation acclaimed understanding of aircraft management
Key account manager (KAM)
Resilience Aviation Clients have a Key Account Manager dedicated to them and their aircraft. Your KAM will be your sole point of contact with our team and will coordinate all departmental issues such as operations, charter, maintenance, completions and accounting.
In-house legal department
Our in-house legal counsel can provide you with expert advice on your options for matters such as selecting a country of registration, an AOC and private operations vs. commercial operations. Our highly experienced team can advise you directly or engage with your legal and tax advisors to maximize your ownership benefits.
We offer unique finance solutions designed to get you airborne.